[amayausers] Re: How do you "digitize" so the machine automatically slows.

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:56:15 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/61.html#000003

The Amaya automatically sets its own speed, as it goes through fill and
columns. Very rarely will it 'stay' on the high speed you set.
If you are having problems like you mentioned, you can change the speed 'on the
fly' with the keypad-drop it down 100 spm at a time and watch. Once the breaks
stop, that's the optimum speed for that material/design. I have very rarely
seen our Amaya run constantly at one speed-even some items I set at 1400...it
only hits that on a long satin border, or a large fill area. It isn't set in
the design-unless you use 'sew by color' and manually enter speeds for each
needle/color. It is built into the operating system itself.
Not being a computer geek, that's the best way I can explain it as a tech told
me.