[amayausers.com] Re: How can we use a patterned fill?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:18:40 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/271.html#000007

Rod Thanks for your responce.

I have refered to the help before  however I am no further then I use to be.

the Help file refers to "clickin on the TIled toolbar button."

I have no such button.
I have all the tool bars turned on and no tiled tool bar anywhere.

I am using the latest version of DS Pro+ " I just received it from Melco last
week.

I am at a stand still.

I have reinstalled the software. no diff.

and my program does show DS Pro+ is installed.