[amayausers.com] Re: How Much Time?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:53:44 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1506.html#000001

When doing any name I use the group names feature. First put the names into
excel and put them in order according to size. If you have a group names
feature put your copied into group so you don't have to type them and have
misspellings. Set all your parameters and they should stay the same for all the
names. Start with the longest name.
I use group names but save each name individually with the size as the first
letter. Msarah so all the mediums line up in the queue.
As far as the font, use one that is over .25, density of 4, underlay on auto or
edgewalk and zigzag. Depends on the font really.  font that doesn't have skinny
columns.  Knit block,  or a fatter script. 2.5 oz cutaway and solve on top.
Hope this helps
Margaret