[amayausers.com] Re: How Do You Use Short Stitches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:33:56 UT

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/906.html#000004

What size do you consider "Small" lettering??
I'm working on lettering now also.  I need to get a good bold beefy italic font
to use regularly for a customer for personalizing the items they sell.  (will
be adding the person's name to a sporting item)
I'm currently experimenting with the font "Monotype Corsiva".  I prefer to use
the Melco alphabets, but couldn't find a nice italic font that looks better
than this one.  the customer likes this one also.
So, with that font I'm trying to adjust the column width & pull compensation
and density.  The letter height I have is .60, so I'm not sure what density I
should use.