[amayausers.com] Re: How Do You Use Short Stitches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:22:31 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/906.html#000003

We had Ron and Sharon stop in 2 years ago on their way through-and he showed me
the right way to do small lettering-worst stuff we ever tried to sew...and he
said for SMALL lettering, SHORT STITCH should be OFF. Worked like a
charm...also, smaller lettering-change density to a higher number...instead of
4, go to 5 or 6..and it will be more legible and less puckering or disappearing
into the fabric.