[amayausers.com] Re: How Do They Do It?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:35:38 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/62.html#000002

I browsed the site quickly...and all the 'hidden' costs are really hidden!
Although they say 'free embroidery', find the hidden fees and it is only up to
10,000 stitches AND there is a logo fee...and charges from $3.50 or more for
additional stiching, etc.
Add in freight, logo charge, and I could not find a 'minimum' or quantity price
break chart anywhere...and I'll bet they are not that cheap.
Maybe if we itemized and made 'hidden fees' it would look like we are cheaper!
Also, the 'production time' changes in different places...from 10-15 days to
15-20 days in another.
Quality of shirts-I was comparing denim shirts-they have a 4.5 oz denim work
shirt! I have handkerchiefs heavier than that....