[amayausers] Re: How Do I make a logo smaller ?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:59:41 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/25.html#000003

frustration is putting it mildly...LOL
We almost threw ours out when new also!
If you haven't gotten the free training yet (week long)-GET IT as soon as you
can! We waited 8-9 months (stupidly listened to the salesman's advice to wait)
and that was the worst way to start as total beginners. So do what you have
to-get the training! THEN you will know that the machine WILL do things right
once you know how. The worst for me is PC versus Mac...I have been doing
graphics in Mac for over 15 years and everything is different-I constantly use
the wrong key combinations, try to do things with designshop it isn't made for,
etc....because I am in-bred with my mac.
Good luck!
Roland