[amayausers.com] Re: How Do I embroider on Jeans

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:41:50 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/791.html#000006

Ok, thanks barb and signman, I have the fast frames but they are for my
babylock 6 needle.  I know that I cannot use them on my amaya unless I have a
different thingy that will work for the amaya! can anyone tell me how much this
will cost. The Fastframe website do not show this.  I am gonna give this a try.

Carolyn