[amayausers.com] Re: Hooptech ictcs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:18:30 UT

This message was posted by Nalo_b on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1209.html

Hi I made the mistake of ordering this without first researching. Ordered it
because of the cap back window. But later seen posts that it can break ur
machine if not set up correctly.

I also didn't see it in the hooplist in ds. How would you go about setting this
up in ds so that I could just select it like all the other hoops. Also I read
that if you leave it on the machine on start up it can hit the needle case?

I have read many good things about the hooptech clamping systems but did I make
a mistake in buying the ictcs? Should I have bought the slimline?