[amayausers] Re: Hooptech clamping system

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:00:25 -0500

Aaron,
        I recall talking with a customer who knocked her needle case off her
Amaya
like this and the Hoop tech people said there was nothing they could/would
do and Melco wasn't in a very giving mood either.  Seems the 3rd party
technicians are the best folks to call if this happens.  Better have a phone
number handy.  If there are any other technicians that are interested in my
experience with this situation, feel free send me an e-mail.
Ed Orantes
e3m@xxxxxxx