[amayausers] Re: Hooptech clamping system

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:46:58 -0700

I use the smaller clamping system on my EMT for hat backs and sides and love it. I have not used my fast frames since I bought this. I use my AMAYA's for contract production work so I have never had the need to use a clamping system on the AMAYA and besides that I have my EMT's on higher stands so they are easier to do the "specialized embroidery" jobs on.

I do know that no matter what machine you use these on they are 3rd party so you MUST be very careful when using them. I have tore up a few needle bars on my EMT with them doing stupid things :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon