[amayausers] Re: Hooptech clamping system

  • From: "Peachey Threads" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:57:21 -0700

Hi Rod,

I did a search using "Hoop Tech" in the search box.  This came up with quite
a bit.  Hope that is helpful.  I am following this as I purchased the TSC2.
Have been using it on my Barudan.  Just tried putting it on my Amaya for the
first time.  I can see there will be some problems with
clearance.............so I am interested in whatever anyone has to say.

Regards,
Karen
Peachey Threads
Embroidery & Digitizing