[amayausers] Hooptech Clamping system

  • From: "Evelyn Runge" <erunge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:18:17 -0400

Be VERY careful using the Hooptech on the Amaya. I speak from a very costly
repair bill experience. (Right Hugo?) The hooptech is too high to clear the
needle case and if your not careful - BAM it crashes like a train and you
could be down for a while. I haven't seen the one from Melco, but I would
guess if they are pitching it for the Amaya it's probably a lot safer than
what I went through. Melco DOES offer the hoop sizes for loading the
Hooptech clamps. I'm sure Jeff Banks can chime in on that subject.

Evelyn
Express It With Thread