[amayausers.com] Re: Hoopmaster

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:59:51 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/263.html#000005

I bought the all-in-one first and once I saw the hoopmaster at a seminar, I
kicked myself and had to buy it to make doing shirts sooo much easier. Once you
purchase all the sizes for the hoopmaster it will be more $$$ than the
All-in-one. I only have yet to purchase the jacket back piece for the
Hoopmaster, which I wish I had done so earlier because now I am doing some
jacket backs and using the All-in-one for that and it is a pain.
Debbie
Design Wizard Embroidery