[amayausers] Re: Hooping troubles

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:36:59 UT

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/23.html#000005

Thank you to everyone - we wrapped the hoop and the monogram was beautiful!
For me, it's very hard to measure where the hoop should be placed.  We used the
End Scroll monogram per the client's request but my son (the graphic artist)
changed the fill stitch to a satin stitch because on our test, the fill stitch
was really pulling the material (linen blend).  The result was less stitches,
no pulling and a very elegant monogram.