[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping System

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:39:02 UT

This message was posted by susan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/460.html#000008

Hi Roland,
I purchased my All-in-One Hooper 2 years ago.  The plastic part that held the
inner hoop only had knobs that just held the hoop in place.  The hoop basically
was just held in place by the knobs, not "locked in".  The knobs were not even
that high.  I constantly would have the inner hoop twist right over the knobs.
Maybe they have improved the All-in-One but like I said before, the first time
I used the HoopMaster I was very impressed by its quality.  And a year after
purchasing the HoopMaster, I still think what a great investment it is!

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with the HoopMaster.  It is a bigger
investment, but well worth the added money--and I am still a small business.  I
have never heard anyone who owns a HoopMaster complain about how it works but I
have heard complaints about the All-in_One.

Just my opinion,
Susan