[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping Question

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:35:44 -0500

Until I stopped doing Carhart's and switched to Sanmar work jacket,
we had to split the bottom hem to slide the largest wood frame up inside.
Then pay a seamstress $7.50 or so to sew it back up after we were done.
Sanmar has the zipper for that purpose, and also no center seam to break
needles.
Never have done jacket sleeves-have always refused them because of the
difficulty in trying to hoop them.
For breast (pocket) areas, the speed frame clamp system works good with
extra 'wedge' clamps to hold everything tight.
Get all excess jacket-sleeves, back, whatever up
on the table-don't let anything hang down or the weight will screw things up.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Dec 7, 2007, at 3:57 PM, Studio 187 LLC wrote:

What does everyone use to embroider a full back of a Carhardt jacket? Also a
sleeve?

Geri