[amayausers] Re: Hooping Device

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:57:49 EDT

I use the hoopmaster. The only bummer is that you have to buy different
fixtures for each size hoop and they aren't cheap. I bought mine at a trade
show
to get the trade show discount. I orginally only had the 15cm fixture but have
 since bought a jacket back fixture. At the time (over 2 years ago), I don't
think any other devices had a way to keep the top hoop square (i.e. level) so
 that was a big deciding factor to me. As for durability....the hoopmaster is
 very well made and should last years!

Then there's Aaron....he doesn't use any hooping devices!

Roland.....sometimes, especially with nylon, you might want to wrap the top
hoop so the fabric won't slip.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 7/26/2005 8:34:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I think  you'll get a mixed bag on this.

We have the all in one w/ leveler pro  and I love it.  I like seeing how the
shirt falls in an upright  position to make sure things are positioned
properly.  I would be lost  without it because I can't eyeball things to save
my life.  I know a  bunch of folks on the list have the hoopmaster though and
they love it as  well.

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
Levelbest  Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 /  888.229.1779
F: 501.631.4544

This e-mail message and any attachments  are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended  recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this  message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all  copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.