[amayausers] Re: HoopTech icTCS1 on the Amaya

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:56:45 -0500

I was just at the show in Texas and we saw the hoop tech.  If it were in my
budget I would have purchased two.  They are great for those hard to hoop
items.  With fast frames you still have to hold stiff fabrics down so it
will sew straight.  Hoop tech holds the material right in place with no
sticky mess.
I can't wait till the price comes down so that we can purchase the system.
Good luck and always remember to run a sample first!!!!

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
3740 Rue Nadine
New Orleans, La. 70131