[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop Storage - What do you use?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:30:37 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/677.html#000007

I agree I got my pegboard from Lowes but I got the wood grain looking stuff so
it looks a little nicer and it was like $16.50 for the 4 x 8 sheet.  Then I
went online to get my hooks and wound up buying them off Ebay as that was the
cheapest I could find.  This was mainly done for all my million rolls of thread
ok not that many but a couple hundred rolls +.
For my hoops I had an old chester draws that wasn't being used and missing a
few draws so I put my hoops in one draw and all my small pieces of stabilizer
in the other.  It works!