[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop Definitions - How do I change center offset?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:53:06 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/220.html#000003

Come on, Ed!  When you center your hoop, you expect it to be centered. Right?
What if everytime you used your 18 cm hoop you had to refind the center, day
after day?  The center should be the center!  And no one has answered the
question, "Can the machine use the whole hoop?"  Or is it that the hoop cannot
really be used fully and the hoop input data is correct for that machine?

And, to add to the hoop question, most hoops can be safely utilized more fully
especially on the bottom and left sides.  I sure would like to move the center
and edges down and left about 1/4" or slightly less.  Right now I just take of
the hoop limit off so I can go outside the limits.  And I ALWAYS trace!!!

Juli in Kona