[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop Definitions - How do I change center offset?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:47:12 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/220.html#000011

Hi Barb,
I see what you mean. The area below the center of the hoop is longer than the
area above it. I tested your assumption in Design Shop. I drew a design full
sew field except stopped at the inner hoop limit at the top. Traced it to be
sure it was OK. Then I centered it and it was clearly into the no-no zone, did
a trace and it didn't give me an error. Hmmmm.... I think maybe you've found a
bug???

By the way, I just looked in the catalog and noticed that this hoop is not for
the XT. I wonder why that is?