[amayausers.com] Re: Hook timing to stay at set number

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 01:23:36 UT

This message was posted by redbud on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/958.html

My wife's machine's hook timing is to be set at 199.9 on needle 14.
I have followed the detailed instructions under maint. head timing. I can
forward in tenths of degrees from 198.0 to 199.9, tighten everything up with
tolerances correct, but it changes to a lower number such as 199.2 after
cycling a few revolutions. I think I am close to getting it right but missing
something.  Help?

Thanks
Red