[amayausers.com] Re: Holloway - frustrated

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:26:46 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/297.html#000004

Tom,

It's not just Holloway, I had that experience over and over when I worked from
my home and even after we got a store front.  I could go into detail but I
won't. Bottom line is, they need you, you don't need them.  There are plenty of
distributors out there.  By the way are you still buying Boxercraft and Soffee
from this guy?

Steve
Trinity Embroidery