[amayausers.com] Re: Holloway - frustrated

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:50:52 -0600

I've had problems with Holloway but not of this magnitude. However I'm frustrated to the point of not using them. And the fact that the Holloway "big-wig" just stood there and let you be treated by someone representing the Holloway brand is very disturbing. But you have now posted it here and sometimes the power of the post can do some good. Holloway needs to listen-up and re-evaluate how their customers are treated regardless of the number of dollars spent.

Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224