[amayausers] High toned sound...

  • From: Peter Strike <strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:44:41 -0800 (PST)

Okay,
new sound today.  I have a high pitched/toned sound that occurs while
running caps on my WACF at fairly low speeds.  Around 550 to 600 spm,
this high pitch noise/tone comes from somewhere behind the needle case
area (I think, though I really couldn't locate it exactly - I'm not
quite that experienced with sounds like my Ed Orantes!).  By the way
thanks Ed for your noises post a while back.

Anyways, I speed up the sewing to 650/700 and it goes away.  Then
sometimes when I drop it back down, it starts again, sometimes not.

Any clue?  This noise scared me a bit, like something somewhere needs
some oil.  Please help if you have heard of this or anything simlar.

Thanks,
Peter Strike
Logo Stitch
Indianapolis, IN