[amayausers] Re: Help with "really" small lettering

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:57:01 EST

LuAnn,

I just looked at the code sheets and Melco Block's minimum is .35". Do you
have Micro Block. It goes to the size you want with the same type face. If you
don't, send the text to me (save it down to version 2.0) and I'll change it
over  for you. It's a great font for small text. I think Aaron has suggested
Oseco  (sp) for small lettering.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA
dlcompton@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 10/30/2006 12:03:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Try  densisty at 4.1 and underlay of edge walk at 50%. 5.8 sounds to thick
for  40 weight thread. If you have 60 weight thread then the 5.8 sounds about

right. Feel free to take a picture and send it to me so I can see your
problem with the lettering.
Just a FYI, I tell everyone that all  letters less than .25 inch may not be
legible and we have the right to  modify the design so the letters can be
seen if they require it in the  logo.

Steve

From: "Image Embroidery"  <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>