[amayausers] Help with EMC10T

  • From: "Judy Alderden" <disijudy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:25:31 -0500

A couple problems with one of my Melcos - EMC10T:

The grabber hesitates dragging the thread back - it moves, but goes real slow. When the machine is turned off & the grabber is turned manually, it doesn't bind so nothing is stuck.

Next - the presser feet all stop in a low position. I can use the color change to change needles and pop the presser foot back up.

This afternoon, 3 needles broke & the presser foot was bent back - I never saw it happen any of the times.

Now the grabber gets stuck on the presser foot when coming down.

I'm assuming it's all related somehow, but dont' want to even try til I find some solutions.

Can one of the techs offer some email help? You could send it directly to me if you'd like. Thanks.

Judy
Designs in Stitches.

Judy
Designs in Stitches, Inc.