[amayausers] Re: Help With Metallic Thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:32:30 UT

This message was posted by Beverly on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/55.html#000004

Ok, I've decided to talk customer into regular thread! The thread I'm using is
ARC and we've tried all your suggestions. Still having a lot of trouble. We've
tried different bobbins, changed from auto actifeed to standard, tried
different density settings, even tried different fonts and still can't get this
gold mettalic to work. The letter size is 1 1/2in. The silver we have sews
great so maybe I'll start using one of the other brands you guys mentioned.
Thanks very much for the help!

Bev Rogers