[amayausers] Re: Help Please - Stuck Thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:35:00 UT

This message was posted by Lois on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/57.html

My machine was humming along fine, then I started having horrible thread
breaks.  The thread was getting stuck around the rotary hook.  I've done 3
rotary hook adjustments and am still having the same problem.  The adjustments
have come out perfect.  I've changed needles, cleaned the hook area, needle
plate, bobbin, checked tension, oiled, and everything I can think of.  When I
spin the hook, the thread actually gets stuck between the hook basket and the
rotary hook area, then of course the thread just SNAPS!  Any "guru's" out there
have any other ideas that will help?
Thanks
Lois
Masterstitch