[amayausers.com] Re: Help - Please

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:42:09 UT

This message was posted by Terri H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/802.html

I'm having fraying thread breaks caused by the needle(s) becoming rough/burr.
Start with a new needle (and it feels ok), after sewing maybe 5000 stitches you
can start to feel it not be smooth.  Keep going, then by 20,000 stitches the
needle feels extremely rough and of course, thread breaks/frays are occuring.
What do I need to check as to what may be causing the needle to do this?  Oh,
have tried this on 3 needle positions.

Thanks,

Terri