[amayausers] Help - Not on Needle

  • From: "Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amayausers" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:07:10 -0600

We were in the middle of a program and doing a color change in a program that
we had already run on our two Amayas.  Head #2 during the change we got a color
change time out error message and we couldn't continue or move the machine to
the correct needle.  We tried everything and finally had to shut down the
machine and go thru the move function to get back online and we finished the
program as it was on the last color change when this happened.  During the next
run of the program it did the same thing on the first color change, but this
time the error was the color change stepper index error message.  We shut the
machine down and have been using it only for single color jobs to get us thru
the holiday rush.

Now even just turning it on it will sometimes move off needle and we cannot use
it.  Both machines default to needle 9 but the problem machine will move off
needle 9 even tho it was on that needle when the machine was shut down.  We can
shut it down and sometimes and reboot it up and it will work...sometimes not...

Any suggestions??? HELP! please....

Thank you,

Lora Cameron
Sport Products Mfd., Ltd.