[amayausers] Re: Help Needed For Stopping Machine

  • From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:12:03 -0800

Hi Glenn,
I had the same thing happening to me on my XT. I believe that one of the
updates cured the problem.....I'd have to ask my tech which update it
was, but as soon as it was installed it stopped doing it.
Mine did the same thing, just stopped, no error message.

I know that doesn't help much, maybe a tech from Melco is reading???

Jan
Oak Tree Embroidery
Oakley, CA
jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx