[amayausers] Re: Help Needed For Stopping Machine

  • From: "info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:20:43 -0500

I have a 4 month old XT machine (October 2005)running the 6=2E08=2E522
software=2E sometimes during a design stitchout my AMAYA will stop stitchi=
ng=2E
There are no error messages and the only way to restart the stitching is t=
hit the emergency stop, release it, hit the stop button then the strat
button=2E This can happen up to 5 - 8 times in a single design=2E

It never stops in the same position, and there are never any error
messages=2E It also appears that the computer thinks the machine is still
running as the auto acti-feed keeps changing

Any help would be apreciated

Glenn=20
Global Embroidery
Melbourne Australia