[amayausers.com] Re: Help!! Amaya Stuck

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 21:06:57 UT

This message was posted by RHOLLID on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1125.html

My big red was sewing great and then it asked for the 4 million stitch
maintence which was to oil the needle bars. Did that when completed,,i did a
color change and the machine shot all the way over to needle 16 and the thread
grabber went into the back position and now wont move.
i have cleaned and can air everything i could including sensors and
nothing..the different errors i get are
1. no head up
2. x motor over current error
3. color change stepper index error
I can not rotate the z bar underneath 360 cause the needle and presser foot are
stopped by the thread grabber
under the maintence tab if i hit home under color change i get a beep if i
click on home under grabber it will either beep or make a clicking sound
also under sensors tab: it reads under color change: index and home blocked
grabber: blocked
y axis: blocked
z axis: index blocked safe blocked

im hoping this is understanding if anyone could give me advice or ideas of what
might be wrong or i could check would be great help,,thanks