[amayausers] Re: Help

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:14:38 -0500

We had something similar happen...
Stitching a design, not very far into it, when had thread break.  We felt
design needed some revisions, so the design was altered in Design Shop on a
different computer (increased stitch length on 1 color and saved).  Reloaded
design in OS, on computer screen design moved to upper left corner of screen
outside of target hoop area.  Clicked on Center Hoop, machine carriage moved
all the way to the right, pop up error message of "X motor home time out".
Nothing we tried seemed to fix it.  So called Melco this past Tuesday, they
worked with us quite diligently but still could not get it fixed.  They sent
some new parts which we just received a few minutes ago.  I might add that
we had loaded the new release when this happened, however, a different pc
still had the older version of software so put the dongle on it and still
get same problem.  (We deleted the file in the cluster folder.)

Terri
Embroidery Creations