[amayausers.com] Re: Help!!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:23:42 UT

This message was posted by Jason on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/433.html#000002

Thank you for the quick reply.  I have taken the rotary hook, etc all apart per
the manual.  The manual is not very good at showing the timing portion.  I am
very mechanically inclined and I am very frustrated that I cannot get this
thing back up again.  I did find a small burr on the support finger.  I was
able to file it a touch to remove it.  I will order a part from Melco on Monday
just in case, but when I put everything back I still get that clanking noise
and now the bobbin thread does not get picked up.  I guess a tech call on
Monday is my only solution at this point.  Can I call the tech direct or do I
have to go through Melco.  I know there is one about 45min from my house.

Thanks again
Jason