[amayausers] Re: Help!

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:29:38 -0500

        Wait a minute!  You mean to say that all your needles bars have dropped
down?  That's not good.  One of two things has happened.  Either you
commanded a color change with the one of the black plastic front covers off,
or your needle case has come away from the front of the machine.
        The latter is not a common occurrence.  That would definitely give you
an
error you described earlier.  Although it's a problem that can be fixed, in
my opinion, you're going to want someone who is comfortable with the
technicalities of the needle case to put it back on and determine what
caused it to come off in the first place.
        If it's the first of the two situations, I suggest you contact me via
phone
as I would attempt to walk you through fixing your problem.
        First let's determine what happened and go from there.  My direct line
is
504-258-6260.  I'm sitting by the phone right now and have a minute to
spare.
Good luck,
Ed