[amayausers] Re: Help!!!

  • From: "Global Embroidery" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:18:54 +1000

Anand,
If you would like a second AMAYA XT I have one for sale. The only catch
is that after 3 million stitches the hook has worn and a replacement is
NOT available through the distributor and Melco are not prepared to
provide one either under warranty or for purchase.

Melco service may be great inside the USA unfortunately however outside
the USA their service leaves much to be desired. It's kind of like 'now
we have your money you no longer are of any benefit'

Glenn
Global Embroidery