[amayausers] Re: Help!!!

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:39:54 -0600

Anand,

 One of the changes to the XT is that it does not have the sensors that
detect color change home and whether the machine is on needle or not. The XT
does it differently using a Color Change Encoder on the color change motor.
The Non-XT machines do not have the encoder. Do not look for the sensors,
they are not there.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems