[amayausers] Re: Hello all Amaya Users

  • From: "A Golden Stitch/John and Mary Kyler" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <danars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:36:54 -0700

Dana,
WOW.  Glad all is well for you.. You should have some very good help for
some out there still having some trouble.  How many heads do you have, to be
able to get that many stitches (1 million) out each day?
What material are you doing the design on? and how many stitches is the
design?
And as for the oil hook.....  I understand that it can be bypassed.. But the
12 software updates I got were going to take care of it at some time and I
needed to keep trying it to see if it had been fixed.. And if you don't use
the step, the reset didn't work most of the time so I kept getting the pop
up... I only asked some of my questions to see if it was me and they
computer I was using or if there was a pattern of the problem so we could
help Melco get it fixed...
Again welcome to the group....
And if you have any neat tricks please pass them along.

John
A Golden Stitch