[amayausers.com] Re: Heavy Weight recommendations

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 23:52:54 UT

This message was posted by THREADS on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/533.html#000003

I also recommend Blue Generation. I use them in my School Uniform programs. A
good shirt at a good price.

I would also recommend OUTER BANKS OB11 and OB12....men's and women's 7oz Pique
Polo's. made from 100% ringspun combed cotton. Very dense stitching virtually
eliminates all sheerness, especially for the ladies. I had a problem with White
polo's being too "see through" until I found the OB11. Very happy with
it....although it does require more maintainence (ironing)than the Blue
Generation which is a Cotton/Poly blend.
Virginia T's seems to have the best price on Outer Banks products....in my
experience.

Mike@Toucan Embroidery