[amayausers.com] Re: Hawaiian Print Hats

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:39:09 -0700 (PDT)

I found them about 3 years ago thru Oriental Trading.

Shellie Stewart <xpressions113@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Thanks for the info but the ones I'm looking for are the REALLY obnoxious
type.  Bright colors with flowers etc....
  Shellie :o)
  Xpressions
  Carson City NV
  775-882-8020

Linen Barn <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Yeah, you can buy a house while your at it.  Actually here is a style
they have.  They have one thats hawaiian print on the underbill and inside and
also a reversible hawaiian print bucket cap.  You can type in hawaiian in
search and it comes up with 3 styles or tropican and it has 2 styles.
http://www.century21promotions.com/search.asp

  Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx