[amayausers] Re: Hats - WACF

  • From: "Moore Embroidery and Designs" <moore-embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:12:37 -0500

I think some of it depends on if you are working on structured or
unstructured hats.  If it is structured we run it with the pressure foot all
the way up.  Not quite so far for unstructured.  What you are describing as
worn I think everyone refers to as material burn and it means the it is
hitting too much and should be raised.  We also ran some hats today and the
material thickness on them was a 12.  We adjusted the bobbin thickness a
little bit tighter so the top was not loose and just right.

Hope this helps some as we don't have years of experience ourselves.  Just
coming up on one for us.

Happy Stitching, LiVawne