[amayausers.com] Re: Hat hooping suggestion

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:12:04 -0700

Roland,

I run this design, 2.20" tall and over 16k stitches with many colors and lots of registration issues on my Amayas on structured and unstructured caps. You shouldn't be limited to under 2" on unstructured. I dont understand why you can't sew caps at 2.25" tall on an unstructured cap without problems. We just use 2 layers of 3oz backing to give plenty of stability and they run great. The extra backing helps to hold the top of the hat so you don't get the squshed look at the top of the cap.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957