[amayausers] Re: Hat hoop design size

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:57:04 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/40.html#000005

As a general rule you can sew up to 2.25" tall on most any cap.  Now, with the
XT you can go taller, as tall as 3.5" I have heard but any logo taller than
2.25" will depend on the hat style and also the design.

I was told to use the XT WACF setting for my XT not the XT Extended WACF.  Not
sure what the difference is there.

You can actually turn off your hoop limits if you need to go outside the box
but I would be very careful and make sure to trace if you do that.