[amayausers] Hat help and THANK YOU!

  • From: Captain Gold <captaingold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EmbroideryList@xxxxxx, Embroideryline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:24:37 -0500

I'd like to thank everyone that gave me instruction and help with my cap
dilemma. I especially want to thank Jeff Basalyga, Chuck Wildes, and Janet
Valdez.

With everyone's help, I discovered that the majority of the problem was the
original hat selection and column width. After a drive to SanMar early this
morning (1-1/2 hours away), I've replaced the caps I messed up with a much
better quality cap. Looks like I'll be able to deliver the hats this
evening as planned. Whew!

Thanks again!
Connie Bechtel
Wyvern Productions