[amayausers] Re: Hat backs

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:23:47 -0500

Not easily but possible.  I just sewed two dozen cap backs yesterday and I
used my infamous Hooptech hooping device.  But before you go run out an buy
one, get the lowdown that we have been discussing in the last several days
from the lists archives.
By the way, they said it was 114 degrees in Phoenix, AR. yesterday.  Where
are you located?
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery