[amayausers] Re: Hat backs

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:07:42 -0400

I' ve tried following the link to see the hooptec frame for the amaya-but
have no idea 'where' to look once I get to that website. Could someone post
me the exact link to find it? I'm turning down a good hat order because I
can't do the back
I was playing around with the hoops last week, and on an unstructured cotton
canvas hat, the 4" (smallest hoop I have) actually held the back of the hat
securely but I didn't try sewing on it-would have to take time to figure out
the curve of the 'ponytail hole' to get the lettering evenly around it. Then
the trick is to line up each hat dead on level....