[amayausers] Re: Hat backs

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:00:49 -0700

I limit my customers to designs that will fit in the 12cm hoop. It is very difficult to hoop in the 15cm and not worth the time. I use my hooptech clamping system for Flexfit backs and for designs that won't fit in the 12cm. We do most hat backs on the 12cm.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon